In the global market place, rapidly changing demands on production and delivery schedules have placed increased responsibility on Customs House Brokers to provide expert Customs Clearance Services. USCO Log is widely recognized as one of the leading customs brokers in Egypt.
USCO Log has long-standing professional relationships with government agencies and this hard earned and privileged status delivers a distinct advantage when it comes to negotiating difficult consignments and dealing with the challenges of bureaucratic procedures in Egypt. Regardless of the speed with which a consignment reaches one of Egypt destination points, complex customs procedures and documentation requirements can result in indefinite delays costing heavy storage charges to consignees.
USCO Log’s customs brokers are comprehensively trained to understand complex customs procedures of each specific area of operation. Our customs brokerage team will take full and complete responsibility to ensure that the correct documentation is prepared well in advance of all import and export deadlines in order to avoid expensive and time consuming delays.
USCO Log Customs Services provides
- • Import / export customs clearance service
- Customs evaluation of merchandise
- Import duty & tax assessment
- Classification of HS Codes
- Classification of goods
- Customs surveying
- Import / export permissions of controlled goods
- Import / export record maintenance
- Payment of custom duties on customers behalf
- Temporary import/export procedures
- Permanent import/export procedures
- Consultancy services
- Customs bonded carriage
- Transit customs handling